Documents for Admission And Application Resources
Documents for Admission
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health and wellbeing.
- Non-illegal record
- Age of 18 to 30
- Educational background equal to high school graduation in China, or must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level or equivalent.
- Not less than 60% score in the following subjects (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- English language ability
- Moral character and obey the rules and regulations of the Chinese government and principles of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
Note: Extradocuments depending on each applied university.
- On photo of passport-sized
- Photocopy of valid passport
- High school graduation certificate(original copy)
- Records of high school study or college entrance exam scores ofstudents’ home country
- Physical Examination Record (if required)
- English ability test certificate for students from non-English speaking countries
Note: Other application resources depending on each applied university.