Duration: 3 Years
Program will be conducted in University approved Hospitals in India.
Eligibility: MBBS/ or equivalent qualification with permanent registration in local Medical Council.
|Specialization||Tuition Fees (USD)||Year wise Breakup (USD)|
|Radiology||75000 (Approx. 50 Lakhs Rupees)||31000-22000-22000|
|Paediatrics, OBG, Surgery||60000 (Approx. 40 Lakhs Rupees)||31000-22000-22000|
|Internal Medicine||55000 (Approx. 36.7 Lakhs Rupees)||21000-21000-13000|
|Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry||50000 (Approx. 33.3 Lakhs Rupees)||21000-17000-12000|
- Clinical Training will be provided in University's associated Hospitals
- Theory will be delivered through Learning Management System
- Designed to utilize the best of curriculum and international faculty and resources to give you an excellent learning base.
- After successful completion of the program the students will be awarded the Master's Degree MD/MS Degree.
- Structured training for Royal College exams, through certified doctors.
- MRCP: Membership of Royal College of Physicians
- MRCS: Membership of Royal College of Surgeons
- MRCOG: Member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- FRCR: Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- MRCP Ch: Membership of Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health
- MCEM: Membership of College of Emergency Medicine
- MRCPsych: Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists
Following Specializations will be Offered:
- MRCP (Internal Medicine)
- MCEM (Emergency Medicine)
- MRCS (General Surgery)
- MRCPCH (Paediatrics)
- MRCOG ( OBG)
- Students undergo the program as per the prescribed curriculum including the clinical rotations.
- Clinical rotations will be coordinated by the Academic Coordinator of the approved hospital
- Each student will have a clinical tutor and a program chair that will provide online support throughout the program.
- You will submit periodical assignments and case reports to the University PG Coordination office.
- You can now aspire to get a world class degree at the end of your training program.
- You will be exposed to article reviews and publications to understand contemporary innovation and research in their concerned specialty.
Clinical Sites:-(Subject to Seat Availability)
- KIMS Hospital - Hyderabad
- Sagar Hospital - Bangalore
- Nice Hospital - Hyderabad
- Ruby Hall Clinic - Pune
- St. Philomina’s Hospital - Bangalore
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital- Delhi
- Kamakshi Hospital - Chennai
- Sparsh Hospital - Bangalore
- Ananthapuri Hospital - Kerala
- Voluntary Health Services - Chennai
- Holy Family Hospital - Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital - Mumbai
- Sahyadri Hospitals - Pune
- Aditya Birla Hospital- Pune
- Peerless Hospital - Kolkatta
- Muslim Maternity Hospital- Hyderabad
- Billroth Hospital - Chennai
- Medwin Hospital- Hyderabad
- Medica hospital- Kolkatta
- CARE Hospital- Hyderabad
For further details contact :+91 7349244345, +91 7349244346